- Promotes healthy arteries and blood flow
- Soothes worn-down joints and tired muscles
- Makes your skin feel softer and more hydrated
- Gives your immune system a boost
- Supports cholesterol levels
- Improves weight management
- Boosts immune function, for fewer “sick days”
- Sharpens your concentration and gives you all-day focus
What would this food be worth to you?
The mystery food is Dr. Gundry strategically planted his olive trees in the harsh desert environment of Morocco. He says that this arid climate, coupled with limited resources, causes the olive trees to go into survival mode. In order to protect themselves, the trees produce extra polyphenols. The result is 30 times more antioxidant power than other olive oils.
One of the main reasons that the Italians, Greeks, and Romans are known for their longevity is their olive oil consumption.
Wonderingto add You consume itself salad concentrated little goes