wild shrimp (fresh or frozen; leave the tails on)
Miracle Noodles (Shirataki noodles)
3 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 cup basil
Preparing the Miracle Noodles (Shirataki Noodles)
Prep the Ingredients
- Buy wild shrimp. The shrimp should be peeled and deveined.
- Leave the tails on the shrimp, and eat the tail. The tail of a shrimp is one of the best lectin-absorbing compounds there are.
- Polyphenols benefit your mood and heart. Basil contains a lot of polyphenols, so eat up!
- Buy Omega 3 or pastured eggs.
- The angel hair Shirataki noodles cook the fastest. The fettuccini Shirataki noodles take the longest to cook.
- You can add 1/4 cup macadamia nuts to the recipe.