1st Set of Ingredients
extra-virgin olive oil
riced cauliflower (frozen)
2nd Set of Ingredients
aluminum-free baking powder
Prepare Dry Ingredients for Later
Prepare the Garlic
Time to Sauté!
More to Sauté!
Prepare the Oven
Mix It All Together
Muffin Tin Prep
- You can use 1/4 teaspoon of dried garlic powder instead of fresh, minced garlic.
- I used smoked paprika, but the recipe calls for regular paprika.
- Use pastured eggs, omega-3 eggs, or VeganEggs for the most nutrition.
- Use organic ingredients when possible.
- You can use 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese instead of the nutritional yeast.
- You can add hot sauce to the mixture if you want a little kick!
The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free