Makes Your Bones Stronger!
Fun Fact: Two cups of spinach gives you all of the vitamin K you need for the entire day.
- vitamin K
- activates bone development proteins
- activates proteins that aid heart cell growth
- activates proteins that aid lung cell growth
- aids blood coagulation and blood clot formation
- aids metabolism
- helps cells create energy out of nutrients
- promotes tissue health
- promotes healthy blood vessels, bones
- vitamin A
- prevents skin infections (helps skin make a barrier)
- improves skin appearance
- promotes healthy skin cell function
- helps make red blood cells (which carry oxygen to your tissues)
- helps eyes at night
- lutein and zeaxanthin
- aid eye function (protect delicate tissues inside the eyes by filtering the light entering your eyes)
- promotes eye health throughout your life
- reduces the likelihood you’ll get macular degeneration or cataracts
- Buy organic.
- Buy it frozen.
- Put it in your smoothie.
How does kale help your skin?