Potato-Kidney Bean-Sauerkraut Salad
Combine the following ingredients:
- Boil potatoes, and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut up potatoes, and place in bowl.
- Rinse kidney beans thoroughly, and add to the potatoes.
- Squeeze out excess liquid from sauerkraut, and add to the bowl.
- Shave onion into tiny slices, and add to the bowl.
- Gently mix the ingredients.
- Add olive oil, and remix.
- Add salt and pepper, and remix.
Boil the potatoes and then cool them without reheating them. This way, they act as a prebiotic to help “good bugs” proliferate in your gut.
Seaweed promotes younger-looking skin!