Fun Fact: Avocados target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female and look like these organs.
Fun Fact II: It takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. (Think organs they resemble; think baby.)
Fun Fact III: Avocados are pear-shaped berries.
Eating one avocado a week:
- balances a woman’s hormones
- prevents cervical cancers
- potassium (helps control blood pressure)
- lutein (good for eyes)
- folate (helps with cell repair and pregnancy)
- fiber (keeps you full)
- monosaturated fat (helps lower bad cholesterol)
- Vitamin B (fights disease and infection)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Put on salads.
- Make guacamole.
- Use it as a spread on bread.
- Have at least one a week.
- Store avocados at room temperature.
- They take 4 to 5 days to ripen. Speed up the process by putting them in a brown paper bag.
- Substitute avocados for butter or oil when you’re cooking.
- Use avocado oil in cooking.
Could cumin help take down cancer?