Coffee is the #1 source of antioxidants in the American diet.
Reduces Risk of Cancers:
Decreases the risk of the following diseases:
- type 2 diabetes
Even more ways it helps you!
- weight loss
- reaction time
- general cognitive function
Let’s make this world a better place! Our choices matter!
- buy organic
- buy Fair Trade
- I recommend that you drink Bulletproof coffee. It’s the only coffee that I can drink without getting jittery. Dave Asprey designed the processing of the coffee in a way that does not allow mold to form.
- If you’re pregnant, drink less coffee because fetuses are highly sensitive to it.
- Caffeine makes some people jittery, anxious, and restless. (It can have this effect on my body, so listen to your own body’s cues.)
- Buy coffee shade grown.
- Drink coffee instead of energy drinks. (Your body digests the synthetic caffeine in energy drinks differently than the natural caffeine found in coffees and teas.)
- Drink caffeine in moderation. (Too much can overstimulate the nervous system and adrenal glands, and it can get in the way of sleep.)
- Replace sugar and artificial flavorings with 1 tsp. of coconut oil and some cardamom.
- Decaffeinated coffee has about 75% of the antioxidants of the caffeinated version.
Which seed can reverse heart disease and cancer for pennies a day?