Taking Water to the Next Level:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Fun Fact: Apple cider vinegar was found inside Egyptian urns from 3000 B.C.
Fun Fact II: In 400 B.C., Hippocrates (“the Father of Modern Medicine”) told his patients to use apple cider vinegar for various health issues.
Ways you can use it:
- sore throat: gargle it
- warts and moles: dab it on them each night
- facial acne: dab it on the face
- cold and sinus infection: drink a full glass of water combined with 1 or 2 teaspoons of it
- Type 2 diabetics experienced 25% improvement in their blood glucose levels when having it with water before meals.
- slowed cancerous cell growth and prevented new cancerous cells from forming
- Do not drink it directly. Put 1 or 2 teaspoons in a full glass of water.
- Clear apple cider vinegar is not effective. The color should be brownish orange with residue at the bottom.
- I use Bragg’s apple cider vinegar.
No post tomorrow:
We’ll be back together on Monday for what’s inside of a strawberry!